Ethiopia - DV application processing Information.
- Applicants must have the minimum educational and/or work requirements.
- Must hold a valid International passport under the applicants; name.
- Read the Diversity Visa Program Instructions carefully and follow the given instructions.
- The visa application fee (Processing fee) is not refundable, if the visas are rejected..
- Single person apply one entry and it is not necessary to be a married person to participate in the draw.
- If you don't have the required qualification, don't apply!
- It is very rare to get the American visa with the work experience.
- NO FEE will be charged from the Ethiopia born people to participate in the USA Diversity Visa lottery.
- AMERICAN DV LOTTERY ENTRY IS FREE FOR ALL THE ELIGIBLE PEOPLE.
- You do not need to pay money to an agent to enter the Diversity Visa program.
- If using an Agent, stay next to him and watch he is using your email address.
- He should provide the print out of the success page, after submitting the entry.
- Requests to send money to a third party to get an American DV Visa is fraud.
- DV winners will pay Visa Processing Fees ONLY to the U.S. Embassy ONLY on the day of their interview.
- No other fees should be paid outside of the Embassy.
No one can assist you to get a visa under the DV lottery, as it is a random selection.
All the offers to help you obtain an American Visa through this process for money are fraudulent.
Don't believe people can make you winners or can assist in getting American Diversity Visa in quick time.
- Your DV application is completely filled with true information.
- Inaccurate information on your application will result in automatic disqualification and losing of DV visa processing fee.
- Thoroughly check that your name, date of birth and all other required information pertaining to you and your family are correctly entered in your original dv application.
- Enter only American based date of birth and don’t use the Ethiopian based date of birth.
- Photos attached to your application should be new one and should be taken within less than 6 months.
- If you use an internet café or other service to help you enter the diversity visa program, make sure the information is exactly correct and there are no mistakes.
You must list all immediate family members (spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21) on your application, even if you do not plan to take them with you to the U.S.
List all children who are under 21 along with previous marriage ones – even if they do not live with you.
Failure to list your spouse and any of your children will result in automatic disqualification.
If you are not married when you enter the DV program, and your name is selected for an interview, DO NOT persuaded to marry a stranger for money so that they can also get a Diversity Visa. This is the most common form of Diversity Visa fraud and it results in both the principal applicant and the spouse being denied visas and banned from entering the US for life.
Nobody can guarantee you a Diversity Visa. If someone tells you they can guarantee you a DV, they are not telling you the truth.
Do not commit fraud of any kind when entering the DV program.
The people who commit fraud will be denied visas and can be permanently barred from traveling to the United States.
Visas are limited.
- Not everyone who receives a Congratulations Letter will get an interview and a visa.
- Winners are given interview dates in the order in which their entries were selected.
- It is very important that all DV applicants have all their documentation in order when they come in for an interview.
- If documents are not complete and the applicant has to return later, it can reduce the chances of getting a visa.
- Once the global quota of number has been issued, there are no more visas under the DV program.
The DV visa fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
The fee is for processing your application regarding of outcome. Refunds are not granted even if you are denied the visa. If you don't qualify, don't apply. Diversity Visas are limited! Help us limit the chances of this happening to you. If you have information about fraudulent activities, Please contact FPMAddis@state.gov. The information you provide will be kept confidential. An interview does not guarantee a visa. Do not make travel plans, quit employment, sell belongings or make other irreversible life changes until you have an approved visa in your hands. The department again will use web-based tools to notify entrants of their selection and visa interview appointment as part of ongoing efforts to combat fraud perpetrated against dv entrants. The department will not send selectee notification or appointment letters to successful entrants by regular mail or by email. Entrants may enter their dv-2021 entry confirmation number into the entrant status check, available at dvlottery.state.gov,
Please refer to the dv-2022 instructions at usvisas.state.gov/dv/instructions for complete program rules and answers to frequently asked questions from entrants.
Current DV Lottery is DV-2022 and it will accept entries from 07th October 2020 and will close on 10th November 2020.
We want you to tell the public that, the department of State will NOT use web-based tools to notify entrants of their selection. They will inform selected winners on visa interview appointment as part of ongoing efforts to combat fraud perpetrated against dv entrants. The department will not send selectee notification or appointment letters to successful entrants by regular mail or by email. Ignore any selection notifications that are came through postal mail or email, it's totally fraud.