DV Lottery Help

Can I Add My Children or Spouse after Winning in DV Lottery?

Can I add my children or spouse after winning in the American DV Lottery is the most frequent question aked by our readers. The answer is - No. It is against the American Government's DV lottery program rules. If you are a winner, you must stop with the winner processing further as you had violated one of the main entry rules placed by the US State Department through the DV Instructions. Because of your careless fault the big chance to live in the USA with your family had gone with the air.

Add Children and Spouse after Winning in the DV Lottery

At the time of applying for the draw, if you had married legally, you should have included your spouse details with her/his individual digital photo file in your entry. This applies even if the person is not living with you. It is clearly mentioned in the DV Instructions. Failing to do so is against the rules of the diversity visa progrfam. Likewise your children who are unmarried and under the age of 21 years, you must enter their details with their individual separate photo files in your entry in their birth order, even if they are not interested in immigrating to the USA with you. This will include your natural, legally adopted and children from other marriages including your spouse previous marriage children.

You must include all the children even if they don't want to immigrate with you or not living with you.
They must be included in the DV-Entry application form in their birth order along with their Digital photo file..
Failure to do so will disqualify you from the visa, if found in the later stages.
Those children who are PR holders or Citizen of USA are not to be included in the entry form.
Family photos are not accepted and each person's photos must be recently taken one and must meet the requirements as described in the instruction.
So if you are selected in the American DV draw as a winner and if had omitted your spouse or one or all of your eligible children when applying for the program is not eligible to process with your winning.

Don't try to show fake marriages as it will be counted as you are assisting someone to obtain a visa through the illegal procedure.
These will result in banning you from entering the USA for 99 years.