DV Lottery - Yemen.
DV Lottery winners must visit these pages.
According to the US Embassy announcement if they find the primary applicant as ineligible for the diversity visa program the visa will be refused and the visa fees will not be given back. One of the following criteria can make the primary applicant as an ineligible person.
- Not having the required education or the required work experience.
- Applying multiple entries within the program in the same year.
- If found the applicant failed to enter spouse or children in the EDV entry form of the lottery.
- Those who are chewing the "Qat" leaves. (Those who have stopped chewing Qat leaves must proof that they have stopped it before three years.)
- If the applicant is married to more than one spouse, only the first spouse will be allowed to enter as spouse.
- Also if you didn't get the appointment letter (also called as second letter) two weeks before the Interview appointment date or the appointment date displayed is different from the date on your letter please contact the US Embassy by e-mail.
- Priority dates can be found here.
If you have missed your appointment and wish to reschedule, e-mail at IVSanaa@state.gov.
Note that the appointment time for all interviews is 7:30 a.m. If the beneficiary does not appear with required documents and appropriate interview/issuance fees before 8:00 a.m. on that day, his/her appointment will be rescheduled for a later date. It is the applicant's responsibility to contact them, either by e-mail or in writing, to reschedule the appointment.
Instructions for Medical Exam
A medical examination is required as per the visa application. You must do this examination at your own cost. You should take this instruction sheet, the accompanying medical examination forms and your passport to one of the Embassy panel physicians listed.
The American visa lottery program will take place in this year too.