Diversity Visa Lottery.
Diversity visa program is designed and operated by the US Government to allow people from low immigrating countries to enter in to the USA to live and work here permanently. This is to maintain the diversity of the people living in the USA. This draw is also called as Green Card draw in many parts of the world. This is one and only kind of program in the world. Eligible selected people can live and work there with their families legally as long as they want. People born in Nigeria and Bangladesh are not allowed to participate along with some other countries in this draw.
American Green Card Benefits.
- This will allow you to work and live in the USA as long as you want.
- Travel free at the American borders. (Not necessary to have US visas)
- Continue with your Higher Education.
- Sponsor certain kinds of relatives to live in the USA with you.
- If have lived 5 years continuously in America with this LPR, you can apply for the American Citizenship.
Diversity Visa Draw Eligibility:
- Participant must have been born in any one of the eligible country.
- Applicant's age must be more than 18 years to meet the education requirements.
- Participant must have successfully completed High School Certificate (Equivalent to American High School Degree.) after studying in Junior and High schools for 12 years. Or need to have 2 years of work experience within the last 5 years in an occupation after learning/studying the trade for 2 years.
Application Form (E-DV Entry).
- Single or married persons will be allowed to submit one entry with his name as primary applicant.
- A person can submit ONLY one entry in any given year.
- Married person must include her/his spouse and all their children who are unmarried and under the age of 21.
- This must include their natural children, both their previous marriage children and legally adopted children.
- Children holding citizenship or LPR in the America should not be included in the entry form.
- Duplicate entries in the Green Card draw will be rejected by the system.
- Entries must include the primary applicant's digital photo file and each of her/his dependents' individual digital photo files.
- Photo files that were used in the DV-2017 and DV-2018 will not be accepted in the DV-2019 visa draw.
- DV-2018 Results, will be available to check the selection status in May, 2017.
- Results are now available. Winners are now being called for Interviews.
- Most region are marked as "Current"
DV-2016 diversity visa program was closed on 30th September 2016.
Winners of DV 2016 draw can't benefit from their selection any more.
Next expected diversity visa draw.
DV-2019 is the program that may be announced as the next American visa program.
|Russia||Sierra Leone||Somalia||South Africa||Sri Lanka||Tanzania|
Post your questions, comments and views to us through firstname.lastname@example.org